Friday 29 June 2012

DIY Inspiration: Denim Shirt



I have not been able to stop thinking about this shirt and what a great DIY project it would be ever since I saw it on Pinterest. I didn't have the best of luck finding a good fitted denim shirt on a recent thrift store shopping adventure with Austere but hopefully I will find one soon and be able to attempt my own version of this bad boy.
Sorry about the recent lack of DIY posts. I promise Austere and I have been sewing up a storm and some great new posts are on there way!

Prudence

Photo from She Inside

2 comments:

  1. Pretty dress!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This went straight to my DIY folder. Great idea!

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...